- Visas to enter Brazil are granted by the Brazilian consulates abroad. Citizens of countries that are members of the Mercosul do not require visas, only a valid passport or valid identity document are required.
- If you need a formal letter of invitation for your visa application, please contact the organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org providing your full name, institution, address and title (Prof, Dr., Ms. or Mr.)
- To learn more about the documentation and procedures for granting visas, see the Brazilian embassy/consulate in your country of origin. See the list of consular representations in each country.
- Also check out here for further information on Brazilian Visa.
- Or click here to apply for a Brazilian Visa.
In order to facilitate your travel arrangements to Brazil, the Organizing Committee has chosen as Official Travel Agency, Creacteve Eventos e Turismo. The Agency has negotiated special rates for ILAS 2019 delegates and has secured a limited number of rooms in Hotels nearby the Congress Venue.
Participants are recommended to reserve accommodation as soon as possible considering that hotels availability is limited. Reservations are confirmed on a first-come, first-served basis.
The link below will redirect you to the Official Travel Agency website, where you can check hotels rates, location maps, transportation, visa information, tips for your travel and easily make your online booking.